APSCHE has renamed AP EAMCET 2021 as AP EAPCET 2021 (Engineering, Agriculture, and Pharmacy Common Entrance Test). AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 has been successfully concluded on Sept 7. AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Results has been declared on September 8. Candidates can check their result online at sche.ap.gov.in. Authorities will soon start AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET 2021 Counselling for qualified candidates. JNTUK issues AP EAPCET 2021 Merit List separately after score normalization based on EAPCET marks (75% weightage) and 10+2 (25% weightage) in the order of merit. However, due to the cancellation of Intermediate exams, admission to professional courses will be based solely on AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 with 100% weightage.
APSCHE has released the preliminary AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Answer Key and response sheet for agriculture and pharmacy papers on September 7. Candidates can raise objections against the answer key till September 8 (5 PM).
What is AP EAPCET? AP EAPCET (formerly known as AP EAMCET) is a state-level entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) on behalf of Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE) for admission to undergraduate courses in the field of engineering, agriculture and pharmacy science offered at colleges in Andhra Pradesh. AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) is conducted as an online 3-hour entrance test consisting of 160 MCQs from Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/ Biology. Each correct answer is allotted 1 mark while there is no provision of negative marking. APSCHE have reduced AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Syllabus because of the reduction in syllabus of 1st and 2nd year intermediate for Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics/ Biology subjects. Check AP EAPMET (AP EAPCET) 2021 Exam Pattern
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||AP EAPCET or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Agriculture & Pharmacy Common Entrance Test (Renamed)|
|Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Kakinada on behalf of APSCHE|
|Periodicity||Once a year|
|Mode of Registration||Online|
|Exam Mode||Computer Based Test|
|Type & No. of Questions||Objective, 160 MCQs|
|Validity of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Score||One year|
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Official Website||sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET/|
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Helpdesk||0884-2340535/ 0884-2356255 | firstname.lastname@example.org|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Dates
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Notification||June 25, 2021|
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Application Form release||June 26, 2021|
|Last date to Fill AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Application Form (without late fees)||July 25, 2021|
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Form Correction||August 8, 2021 to August 12, 2021 (6 PM)|
|Release of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Admit Card (for engineering paper)||August 12, 2021|
|Release of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Admit Card (for agriculture and pharmacy paper)||August 25, 2021|
|Last date to Fill AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Application Form (with late fees)||August 18, 2021|
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Exam Dates||August 19, 20, 23, 24 and 25 (Engineering) |
September 3, 6, and 7 (Agriculture and Pharmacy)
|Release of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Answer Key||August 26, 2021|
|Declaration of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Results||September 8, 2021 (Out)|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Answer Key
APSCHE has released shift-wise AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Answer Key for engineering paper on Aug 25. The answer key are open for challenges, if any. Candidates need to visit the official website to raise objections.
Steps to Check AP EAPCET Answer Key are:
- Visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in/EAPCET.
- Click on the link for AP EAPCET Question Paper and Answer Key.
- The pdfs will be displayed on the screen
- Click on the pdfs to access the question papers and answer keys
|Exam Day||AP EAPCET 2021 Question Paper and Answer Key|
|August 19, 2021||Check Here|
|August 20, 2021|
|August 23, 2021|
|August 24, 2021|
|August 25, 2021|
|September 3, 2021|
|September 6, 2021|
|September 7, 2021|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Result
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Result will be released in the form of a scorecard and rank card on the official website. Because of the cancellation of Class 12th exam, the criterion of 25% weightage to calculate ranks has been dropped this year. AP EAPCET ranks will be solely based on scores obtained in the exam.
AP EAPCET rank card will be released separately around a week after the declaration of result. Candidates can follow the steps mentioned below to check their AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Result:
- Visit the official website at sche.ap.gov.in.
- Click on ‘AP EAPCET Result’ link.
- Enter your AP EAPCET Application No., Hall Ticket No. & Captcha code and submit the details.
- The scorecard will be displayed on the screen. Save and download your scorecard for future correspondence.
Qualifying Marks in AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021
|Candidate’s Category||Qualifying Marks|
|General||25% of maximum marks|
|SC/ ST||No minimum qualifying marks|
Note: SC and ST admissions will be limited to the extent of seats reserved by the institutes.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Normalization Procedure
As AP EAPCET is conducted in multiple sessions, the Board has opted for Normalization Procedure to maintain equality and fairness at the time of calculating the final scores. The AP EAPCET normalization scores carry a weightage of 75% at the time of calculating a candidates’ rank. AP EAPCET Normalization formula is:
SMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of the session in which the candidate belongs to
GMS: (Average + Standard Deviation) of all the candidates across all sessions together
Top Average Session: Average marks of the top 0.1% of the candidates in the session in which the candidate belongs to
Top Average Global: Average marks of the top 0.1% of all the candidates across all sessions together.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Cutoff
For admissions to AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Participating Institutes, aspirants must secure rank which is either equal to or above the closing rank or AP EAPCET cutoff. Each institute has a category-wise opening and closing ranks for each round of seat allotment. Candidates can have an idea about their possibility of attending the AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) counselling 2021 from this previous year cutoff list:
|Open Category||Opening Rank||Closing Rank|
|OU (Male)||1||8320 (Special Category)|
|OU (Female)||6||12824 (Special Category)|
|AU (Female)||101||10894 (Special Category)|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Counselling and Seat Allotment
Post declaration of results, JNTU Kakinada releases a merit list on the basis of marks secured by candidates in AP EAPCET. Through this list, candidates will get to know if they are eligible to participate in AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Counselling or not. To appear for the counselling process, candidates must fulfill the counselling eligibility and pay the processing fees.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Counselling: Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate must have qualified AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021
- Candidate must be at least 16 years of age as of December 31, 2021
- Candidate must have qualified class 12th or equivalent with a minimum of below mentioned scores in group subjects:
|OC/ BC||45% (44.5% and more)|
|SC/ ST||40% (39.5% and more)|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Counselling Process
- Pay AP EAPCET Counselling Fee on the official website.
- Eligible candidates need to pay a processing fee of Rs. 1600 for OC/ BC and Rs. 600 for SC/ ST.
- The fee can be paid online by credit card/ debit card/ (or) net banking through the ‘Pay Processing Fee’ link at apeamcet.nic.in.
- Upon successful payment, the candidate must take a printout of the confirmation page.
- Verification of Documents.
- Candidates whose documents are verified need to proceed directly for Option Entry while candidates whose documents aren’t verified need to appear for document verification at the AP EAPCET Helpline Center.
- After payment of processing fee, candidates must click on “Verification Status” on the official website and login using their credentials. If the screen displays the message that ‘Candidate is eligible for exercising options’, the candidate can proceed with Option Entry. However, if not, he/she must visit the helpline center and get their documents verified before proceeding for Option Entry.
- Exercising Option Entry.
- Exercising option entry means that the candidate needs to select college and courses they prefer for admission in order of priority.
- Candidates are advised to choose more number of options to avoid the disappointment of not securing a seat.
- Options Entry can be exercised through the candidate login at apeamcet.nic.in.
- AP EAPCET Seat Allotment result.
- AP EAPCET seat allotment result will be processed as per the date mentioned in the counselling schedule.
- The seat allotment will be based on merit, category, sex, local area, special reservation category etc.
- Students will be able to download their seat allotment letter through the ‘Candidate Login’.
- Payment of admission fee and Reporting at College
- Candidates must report to the allotted college as per the allotted time period and confirm their admission.
- To confirm their seat, candidates must pay the admission fee within the given time frame. If a candidate fails to pay the admission fee and report to the college, his/her seat will be transferred to the next candidate.
- In case a candidate is not satisfied with the allotment result, he/she can participate in further counselling rounds. Details for participation in further counselling phases are released on the official website.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
|Age Limit||Candidate must be 16 years of age (as of December 31, 2021); |
There is no upper age limit
|Nationality||Indian/ Persons of India Origin (PIO)/ Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders|
|Education Qualification||Candidates must have qualified Class 12 from a recognized board with PCM/B.|
|Other Criteria||Check Detailed AP EAPCET Eligibility Criteria|
NOTE: Candidates applying for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 must belong to Andhra Pradesh/Telangana. Candidates must also fulfill the local/non-local status requirements as laid down in the Andhra Pradesh Education Institutions (Regulations of Admission) order, 1974.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Application Form
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Application Form has been released in online mode. There are four steps to fill AP EAPCET application form. Candidates need to visit the official website and click on ‘ONLINE APPLICATION’ for completing their AP EAPCET Registration. The steps to fill the form are:
- Step 1: AP EAPCET Fee Payment. Pay the application fee either by cash at APOnline Center or by money transfer by Debit/Credit/Net Banking modes. The application fee has been tabulated in the table below, meanwhile, late applications will be with additional late fees.
|Papers||General Application Fee (without late fee)|
|Application Fee for Single Paper||Rs 500|
|Application Fee for Both Papers||Rs 1000|
- Step 2: AP EAPCET Application Fee Payment Status. Candidates can check the success/ failure of application fee payment.
- Step 3: Fill AP EAPCET Application. Fill in the details such as personal information, education qualification, upload the required documents, etc.
- Step 4: Print AP EAPCET Application Form. Once the candidate has completed the registration, they can print the form for future correspondence.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Form Correction
JNTUK Kakinada offers a one-time facility to rectify a few errors in the application form through AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Form Correction. But to mend those, it is important to upload supporting documents. There are two categories for form correction:
- Category 1: Particulars that CANNOT be changed by the candidate but a written request to the Convener via email is required. These include details such as the candidate’s name, father’s name, DOB, etc.
- Category 2: Particulars that CAN be changed online by the candidate. These include Gender, Mother’s Name, Qualifying Exam, etc.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Pattern and Syllabus
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Pattern will be released by APSCHE along with the official notification. AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 will be held separately for engineering (E) and agriculture & medical sciences (AM) courses. The infographic image below shows the basic highlights of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Pattern.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Syllabusis based on questions from 10+2 class syllabi prepared by The Board of Intermediate Education of Andhra Pradesh. AP EAPCET Engineering paper will consist of questions from Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics whereas AP EAPCET Agriculture paper will consist of questions from Botany, Zoology, Chemistry and Physics. Check the links below for subject-wise AP EAPCET Syllabus:
|AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Physics Syllabus||AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Chemistry Syllabus||AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Mathematics Syllabus||AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Biology Syllabus|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Preparation Tips
Students appearing for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 need to devise their preparation strategy wisely. Some of the basic tips to prepare well for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 are:
- Know AP EAMCET Exam Pattern well. Knowing the detailed exam pattern will help you understand the way the question paper is made, the marking scheme and the type of questions that will be asked in the exam.
- Along with the exam pattern, know AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) syllabus well. Good knowledge of the syllabus will help candidates know the sections that have more topics to cover, therefore helping in planning the preparation schedule well.
- Create a timetable. The best way to organize your study schedule is to prepare a timetable and your preparation strategy. This will help in organizing your days and provide time for revision.
- Revise. Candidates must make sure to provide enough time for revision so that they can retain everything they have learned during their AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) preparation.
- Solve as many previous year's AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) question papers and mock tests as possible. This will help in getting familiarize with the paper pattern and the topics most commonly in the exam. Download previous year AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) question paper and sample papers
Best Books for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Preparation
It is very important for candidates to have the best resources for preparing for the exam. Some of the best books for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 preparation are:
|EAMCET Physics (Andhra Pradesh & Telangana) Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests-Arihant Publications||EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 26 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests-Arihant Publications|
|EAMCET Mathematics Chapterwise 25 Years’ Solutions and 5 Mock Tests-Arihant Publications||IPE Textbook for Chemistry|
|IPE Textbook for Physics||Deepthi Series For Mathematics|
|H. C. Verma for Physics Vol - II||Inorganic Chemistry by Dr O P Tandon|
|S. Chand for Mathematics||EAMCET Physics - Vol - II|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Previous Year Papers for Preparation
The best way to know your levels of preparation for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 is to solve previous years AP EAPCET Question Papers and Mock Tests.
To check Previous Year AP EAPCET Question Paper and Answer Key, click here.
|Exam Day & Session||AP EAMCET Question Paper 2020||AP EAMCET Answer Key 2020|
|Day 1 (Sept 17) Forenoon||Download||Download|
|Day 1 (Sept 17) Afternoon||Download||Download|
|Day 2 (Sept 18) Forenoon||Download||Download|
|Day 2 (Sept 18) Afternoon||Download||Download|
|Day 3 (Sept 21) Forenoon||Download||Download|
|Day 3 (Sept 21) Afternoon||Download||Download|
|Day 4 (Sept 22) Forenoon||Download||Download|
|Day 4 (Sept 22) Afternoon||Download||Download|
|Day 5 (Sept 23) Forenoon||Download||Download|
|For Agriculture and Medical|
|Day 5 (Sept 23) Afternoon||Download||Download|
|Day 6 (Sept 24) Forenoon||Download||Download|
|Day 6 (Sept 24) Afternoon||Download||Download|
|Day 7 (Sept 25) Forenoon||Download||Download|
|Day 7 (Sept 25) Afternoon||Download||Download|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Centers
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 exam centers are pre-defined by JNTU Kakinada. At the time of registration, candidates can select three test centers based on availability in their district. Candidates must note that once the option is selected, a request for a change of test zone/ center will not be entertained. There are 2-5 regional centers at each of the 14 districts in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. CheckAP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Centers
- Candidates choosing to attempt AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 exam in Urdu medium will be allocated a center in Kurnool only
- Candidates opting for both E & AM Papers must select the option both (E & AM category) while filling in AP EAPCET Application Form.
- The Convener reserves the right to add or delete some of the AP EAPCET test zones notified.
- Convener also reserves the right to allot any test zones other than that opted by the candidates.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Admit Card
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Admit Card is released on the official email@example.com by JNTU. Applicants are advised to carry their AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Admit Card at their exam center. Meanwhile, hall tickets for agriculture and pharmacy paper will be released on August 25, 2021.
Candidates can follow the below-given steps to download their AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Hall Ticket:
- Visit the APSCHE portal sche.ap.gov.in
- Select the link ‘EAMCET 2021 Hall Ticket’
- Enter your registration (or mobile) number, qualifying examination Hall Ticket number and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Download Hall Ticket’
- The screen will display your admit card. Check all details on the Hall Ticket before taking a print.
Candidates must note that AP EAPCET Admit Card is a non-transferable document. Any tampering of it will lead to disqualification from the exam. In order to avoid any confusion of locating the exam venue, JNTU Kakinada publishes a detailed map on the rear side of the admit card.
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Day Guidelines
- Candidates must reach their AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Exam Center at least 2 hours before the commencement of the exam.
- Apart from their admit card and ID proof, other items that are allowed inside the exam hall include:
- face mask,
- hand sanitizer,
- transparent water bottle.
- Face masks are mandatory for each candidate.
- Items such as textual material, calculators, DocuPen, slide rules, log tables, electronic watches with facilities of calculator, printed or written material, bits of papers, mobile phone and pager are prohibited inside the exam hall.
- Candidates can only leave the exam hall after the conclusion of the exam after the invigilator's permission.
Items to Carry on AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) exam day
- AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) hall ticket 2021
- AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) application form
- A ballpoint pen
- Attested copy of a caste certificate
- Photo-ID Proof
- Face Mask
- Hand Sanitizer
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Courses Offered
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 offers admission to various undergraduate courses at colleges in Andhra Pradesh and Telangana. Tabulated below are the courses offered under AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) exam.
|B.Tech. (Dairy Technology)||B.Tech. (Agr. Engineering)|
|B.Tech. (Food Science & Technology)||B.Sc. (Agriculture)|
|B.Sc. (Horticulture)||B.V.Sc. (Veterinary Medical Science)|
|A.H/ B.F.Sc (Animal Husbandry/ Fisheries Sciences)||B.Pharmacy and Pharma.D.|
AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 FAQs
Ques. When will the authorities conduct AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. APSCHE has revised AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) Exam Dates 2021. The exam is scheduled to be held from August 19 to 25 for engineering paper and September 3 to 7 for agriculture and pharmacy paper. Check AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Dates
Ques. Will AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 be postponed?
Ans. AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 exam dates have already been revised due to the COVID-19 pandemic. The authorities will now finally start with AP EAPCET 2021 on August 19 in two shifts- Morning Shift (9 AM to 12 PM) and Afternoon Shift (3 PM to 6 PM).
Ques. Has AP EAMCET 2021 name changed?
Ans. Yes. Authorities have renamed AP EAMCET 2021. The exam is now called AP EPACET or Andhra Pradesh Engineering, Pharmacy, Agriculture Common Entrance Test.
Ques. Has the syllabus of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 changed?
Ans. Yes, the syllabus of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 has been reduced. The candidates need to solve as many previous year question papers to get an idea of what they are required to prepare for the exam. Check AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Syllabus
Ques. When will the authorities release the AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 answer key?
Ans. AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Answer Keys will be released on the official website 1-2 weeks after the conclusion of the exam. Initially, preliminary answer keys will be released which are subject to challenge in case of objections. However, once the final answer keys are released, no further objections will be entertained.
Ques. What specifications should be followed while uploading documents in AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Application Form?
Ans. The students need to upload their photographs in JPG format and their size should be not less than 30 kb. The signature should also be in JPG format. However, the candidates need to upload their signature up to size 15 kb.
Ques. What is the reservation policy of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. Given below is the reservation policy of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021.
Ques. What are the tie-breaking criteria for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. If more than one student secures the same marks, the criteria for tie-breaker will follow. Firstly, the marks in the Mathematics section will be considered of the students. In case the students have secured the same marks, the Physics section will be looked for. If the tie persists, older candidates will be given preference.
Ques. In which language is AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 conducted?
Ans. The AP EAPCET is conducted in three languages namely, English, Telugu, and Urdu. However, the students who wish to appear for the exam in Urdu need to fill the exam center as Kurnool only.
Ques. Which are the top colleges that accept AP EAPCET scores?
Ans. Given below are the top 5 colleges that accept AP EAPCET scores.
- Sri Venkateswara University of College of Engineering
- Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Sciences
- Vasavi College of Engineering
- University College of Technology
- Gokaraju Rangaraju Institute of Engineering and Technology
Ques. Can I apply for both engineering and agricultural courses through AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. Yes, the students can fill the application form for both engineering and agricultural paper. However, the students must remember that the application fee for each course would be charged and the examination will be conducted separately.
Ques. Which books should one read for acing Chemistry section of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. Given below are the recommended books for acing Chemistry section of AP EAPCET.
|Name of the Book||Name of Author|
|Concise Inorganic Chemistry||J.D Lee|
|EAMCET Chemistry (Andhra Pradesh and Telangana)||Arihant Experts|
|EAMCET Chemistry Chapterwise 23 years solutions and 5 Mock Tests 3rd Edition||Arihant Experts|
|Organic Chemistry||O.P Tandon|
|Physical Chemistry||P. Bahadur|
Ques. In which mode is AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 conducted?
Ans. AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 is conducted in Computer Based Mode. It comprises 160 questions and the students need to complete them in 3 hours. Check AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Exam Pattern
Ques. Can students from other states appear for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. The students who belong to either Andhra Pradesh or Telangana are only allowed to appear for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021. In addition to state-wise eligibility criteria, the candidates need to check educational eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. Check AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Ques. How many questions are asked in the AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 exam?
Ans. AP EAPCET is an MCQ-based exam. It consists of 160 questions. For every correct answer, one mark is awarded. However, no marks are deducted in case of unattempted or incorrect answers.
Ques. What are the qualifying marks for AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. Given below is mentioned the qualifying marks for various categories.
|SC/ST||No Minimum Qualifying Marks are Required|
Ques. How hard is it to get a qualifying score in AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. The cutoffs for AP EAPCET vary each year and every year a rise can be seen. Before preparing for the exam, the students must analyze the cutoff trend and prepare accordingly. The key to securing qualifying marks at the first attempt is to practice continuously. Check AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Cutoff
Ques. Who will conduct AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021?
Ans. Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada (JNTUK) will conduct AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). AP EAPCET is a state-level exam. It is conducted every year for admissions to courses like B.Tech., B.Pharma, B.Sc. (Agriculture), B.Tech. (Agriculture Engineering), B.Sc (Horticulture), Fisheries courses, and Paramedical courses
Ques. Can one edit the exam center preference of AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 once the application form is submitted?
Ans. Yes, the candidates will be allowed to edit their submitted forms. The form correction window will be opened from the fourth week of June 2021. The candidates need to visit the official website regularly for the latest updates. However, only certain details can be changed through the form correction window. Check AP EAPCET (AP EAMCET) 2021 Application Form Correction
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.