COMEDK UGET 2021 has been successfully conducted on September 14, 2021 in two shifts. The authority has released COMEDK UGET 2021 Result on September 26. Candidates who have appeared for the exam can check and download their result by visiting the official website. Check COMEDK UGET 2021 Result
Considering the declaration of result, COMEDK UGET 2021 Cut off is expected to be released soon. The list will have the names of the qualified candidates, along with the opening and closing ranks of colleges accepting COMEDK UGET Final Answer Key 2021 has been released on September 17, 2021.
COMEDK UGET is conducted across 300 exam centers for engineering programs that offer around 20000 seats. Due to the reduction in syllabus CBSE and Karnataka State PU Board, some portions from Class XII had been deleted in COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus. However, the syllabus from class XI remained unchanged as notified by the official circular. Check COMEDK UGET 2021 Paper Analysis
COMEDK UGET Highlights
|Exam Name||Consortium of Medical Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka Under Graduate Entrance Test|
|Commonly Known As||COMEDK UGET|
|Conducting Institute||Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental Colleges of Karnataka (COMEDK)|
|Type of Examination||State Level|
|Category of Examination||Undergraduate Examination|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Examination||Computer Based Test|
|Available Seats||20,000 (approx.)|
|Number of Applicants||70,000+|
COMEDK UGET Exam Dates
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Dates (Announced)
Availability of COMEDK UGET Application
March 22, 2021 (Started)
Mock test availability
April 15, 2021
Last date to apply
|Application Form Correction||August 5 to 7, 2021|
Admit card release
August 30, 2021 (11 AM)
Date of exam
September 14, 2021
Answer key release date
September 17, 2021 (11 AM)
Challenging of Answer key last date
September 19, 2021 (4 PM)
Availability of Final Answer key and Response Sheet
September 23, 2021 (4 PM)
Announcement of result & scorecard release
September 26, 2021 (4 PM)
COMEDK UGET Result
COMEDK UGET Result 2021
COMEDK UGET result has been declared on September 26,2021 on the official website. Candidates can check their results in online mode. After the result declaration, the merit list will be prepared. Candidates will be called for the counselling on the basis of the merit list. The conducting authority will also release COMEDK UGET Cut off for engineering & architecture courses after the result declaration.
COMEDK Result will show the following things:
- Application/Registration No.
- Candidate’s photo
- Admit Card/ TAT No.
- Candidate’s contact Details
- Date of Birth
- Stream Chosen
- Unique photo ID Proof details
- Test Score
- Test Rank
COMEDK UGET 2021 Toppers
A total of 4660 candidates have scored 90th to 100th percentile in the examination. Out of this, 1244 are from Karnataka state. Similarly, 4343 candidates have scored between 80th to 90th percentile and among this 1193 are from Karnataka.
|1||Veeresh B Patil||Vijaynagar, Bangalore|
|2||Shiva Sudan R||Jayanagar, Bangalore|
|4||K Puneeth Kumar||Andhra Pradesh|
|9||Deepak Chaudhary||Uttar Pradesh|
|10||M Shree Harsha Bhat||Ballary|
COMEDK UGET Cut Off
COMEDK UGET Cut off
COMEDK UGET Cut off will be different for various colleges, branches, and categories. The cut-off list will contain opening rank and closing rank category-wise and branch-wise. Closing rank is the last rank after which admission is closed to the member institutions of COMEDK. The tentative qualifying marks for COMEDK UGET 2021 are as follows:
|Category||Qualifying Marks (Tentative)|
|Other Backward Classes||40%|
The table given below shows the expected cutoff ranks for COMEDK UGET 2021.
|COMEDK UGET Marks Obtained in PCM||Expected Rank|
|160 – 180||10 – 1|
|150 – 160||50 – 10|
|140 – 150||150 – 50|
|130 – 140||400 – 150|
|120 – 130||900 – 400|
|110 – 120||1800 – 900|
|100 – 110||3300 – 1800|
|90 – 100||5700 – 3300|
|80 – 90||9200 – 5700|
|70 – 80||14700 – 9200|
|60 – 70||23200 – 14700|
|50 – 60||35500 – 23200|
|40 – 50||43500 – 35500|
|30 – 40||45100 – 43500|
|20 – 30||44800 – 45100|
Check Previous Years Cutoff
COMEDK UGET Merit List
A Merit List/Rank List will be prepared by the exam authorities. Those who make it to the Rank List will be eligible for centralized counselling. This merit list will be drawn on the basis of candidate’s performance, exam score, rank and the total number of seats available. Only those students who meet the minimum cutoff will be included in the list. Admission into engineering and architecture colleges will be solely based on this merit list.
Ties in the test scores, if any, will be resolved based on the following order specified:
- The principle of least negative responses (number of wrong answers) in Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry
- Aggregate marks in Physics and Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Marks in Mathematics in the Entrance Test
- Age of the Candidate, the elder candidate is ranked higher than the younger candidate.
COMEDK UGET Counselling 2021
COMEDK will organize a centralized single window counselling or seat selection process of COMEDK for admission into engineering & architecture courses offered by the affiliated colleges of COMEDK. The counselling related information such as counselling schedule or procedure will be published on this page within the prescribed time.
- COMEDK UGET counselling registrations and uploading of documents can be expected in June 2021.
- The counselling will be held in three rounds.
- Candidates who register for counselling and complete document verification will only be eligible to participate in counselling.
- The admission will be done on the basis of a marks score in the examination.
COMEDK UGET Eligibility
COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they fulfill COMEDK Eligibility Criteria before filling the application form. If at any point they are found to be ineligible, their candidature will be cancelled with immediate effect.
For UG Engineering Courses
- The qualifying examinations for admission for B.E. should be second PUC or 10+2 Higher Secondary or equivalent examination recognized by State / Central Government.
- 10+2 subjects should be Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with English as a compulsory subject.
- A minimum aggregate of 45% marks (40% for SC, ST and OBC candidates of Karnataka State) in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
- Candidates should have passed each subject individually.
- Diploma holders are not eligible for COMEDK. No lateral entry is allowed in any course.
- Appearing for COMEDK Entrance Test will also be considered an attempt for figuring in the rank list.
For UG Architecture Courses
- Qualifying exam for admission to B. Arch course is second PUC or 10+2
- 50% marks in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics and also 50% marks in aggregate of the 10+2 level examination.
- Candidates should have qualified a recognized aptitude test in Architecture (NATA or equivalent) in 2021.
- No Entrance Test for candidates seeking admission to B. Arch Course.
- Candidates seeking admission to B. Arch course need to submit separate application form for counseling as per the notification on COMEDK website.
- No need to fill the online application form for engineering entrance exam.
COMEDK UGET Application
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form
COMEDK UGET 2021 Application form has been released on March 22, 2021. To apply for engineering programs, candidates have to register in the below-mentioned manner. We are providing the steps to fill COMEDK UGET Application Form:
Step 1: Registration
- Visit the official website of COMEDK i.e. comedk.org. Click on the link and get registered yourself on the website.
- Fill all the details required in the registration/application form along with the valid mobile number and the email ID.
- After successful registration, you will receive a unique email ID and password on your registered mobile number and email ID.
Step 2: Fill Online Application Form
- Log in with the system generated user ID and password to complete the application process.
- Fill all the details in the application form such as personal, academic qualification, test centers, and some other necessary details.
Step 3: Uploading the documents
- Upload the recent color photograph (30mm x 45mm) in JPEG format with not more than 80kb.
- The size of the uploaded signature should be (35mm x 80m) with the maximum file size of 80kb.
- Candidates also have to upload the signature of father/guardian and unique Id proof in 80kb and 150 kb formats, respectively.
Step 4: Online Fee Payment
- Proceed to make payment by clicking on the payment gateway mode.
- You can re-login and check your status for the payment.
- Before clicking on the submit button preview your COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form by clicking on the “Preview” button and re-verify your application form.
COMEDK UGET Application Fees
|Stream||Online Fees (INR)|
|COMEDK UGET||BOTH COMEDK AND UNIGAUGE|
|PCM||1800 + other charges||2800 + other charges|
COMEDK UGET Admit Card
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card
COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card has been released on the official website i.e. comedk.org on Aug 30. No applicant will be allowed to sit in the examination hall without their admit card. The candidates are advised to preserve the TAT until the admissions are confirmed. COMEDK UGET Hall Ticket will also be required in the counselling process.
Candidates can follow these steps to download their admit card:
Step 1: Click on the link “Engineering Application”.
Step 2: Log-in using user Id and password.
Step 3: You can see your admit card on the screen
Step 4: Download and take the printout. Check all the details mentioned in your admit card.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Centers
- COMEDK UGET 2021 will be conducted in around 140 exam cities across India.
- The test cities are allotted to candidates on a first come first serve basis.
- A candidate can choose and select 3 cities in order of preference at the time of applying for the exam.
- The option of the city chosen by the candidate cannot be changed subsequently under any circumstance.
- In case of non-availability of slots/centers in a city of your choice at the time of completing your application, you may choose to book a slot in an alternative city from the available list in the Online Application form.
- If for any reason, a test city has to be cancelled, an alternate test city will be allotted a center at another city by COMEDK.
- COMEDK reserves the right to allot any other Exam City other than the preference indicated by the applicant.
- Each city can have one or more centers. The allocation of COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Centers is done through a computer-assisted randomization/optimization process.
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern 2021
- Medium of Exam: English Only
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for the correct answer
- Negative Marking: No negative marking for wrong or unanswered question
- Total Marks: 180
- In the case of a tie in the test score, the principle of least negative responses (Number of wrong answers) will be adopted. In addition, if required, other methods may be adopted to break ties.
Read More COMEDK 2021 Exam Pattern
COMEDK UGET Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Syllabus 2021
Students must be aware of the syllabus before they start preparing for the exam. The following tables include the syllabus of 10 + 2 /11th and 12th STD /1st and 2nd PUC.
|COMEDK UGET Physics Syllabus|
|General Dimensions||Modern Physics||Electricity and Magnetism||Thermal and Chemical effects of Current|
|Thermal Physics||Mechanics||Centripetal and Centrifugal force||Oscillations|
|Hooke’s Law and Force||Sound and Mechanics Waves||Optics||Electricity and Magnetism|
|COMEDK UGET Chemistry Syllabus|
|Mole Concept||Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding||Measurement in Chemistry||Alcohols|
|Thermodynamics||Gaseous and Liquid State||Surface Chemistry||Aldehydes and Ketones|
|Solid State||Solutions||Chemical Kinetics||Environmental chemistry|
|Solutions||Hydrogen||S-block elements||Nuclear Chemistry|
|Classification of elements & periodicity in properties||P-block elements||Metal and Metallurgy||Ethers|
|F block elements||Co-ordination Compounds||Basic Concepts||Carbohydrates|
|Biomolecules||Carboxylic Acids||Phenols||Chemistry in Action|
|COMEDK UGET Mathematics Syllabus|
|Circles||Differential Equations||Three Dimensional Geometry|
|Vector algebra||Integral Calculus||Probability|
|Matrices and Determinants||Differential calculus||Number System|
Check Here COMEDK UGET 2021 Syllabus
COMEDK UGET Sample Papers
COMEDK UGET Courses Offered
The exam opens up 29 courses for students who wish to pursue B.Tech. Check out the table for a list of all the courses.
|Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||Aerospace Engineering||Ceramic & Cement Technology|
|Information Science||BioMedical Engineering||Marine Engineering|
|Electronics & Communications Engineering||Automobiles Engineering||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering|
|Telecommunication Engineering||Chemical Engineering||Industrial Engineering & Production|
|Information Technology and Engineering||Computer Science Engineering||Environmental Engineering|
|Medical Electronics||Construction Tech & Management||Electrical & Electronics Engineering|
|Mechatronics Engineering||Textile Engineering||Automation & Robotics Engineering|
|Manufacturing Science & Engineering||Mining Engineering||Biotechnology|
|Industrial Engineering & Management||Mechanical Engineering||Civil Engineering|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Nano Technology||-|
COMEDK UGET 2021 Paper Analysis
COMEDK UGET 2021 has been concluded on September 14, 2021 in two shifts. The exam analysis is based on the initial reaction of the test takers:
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Analysis (Shift – I)
- Electromagnetism, modern physics, and optics denomination chapters were some of the asked topics in Physics.
- Mathematics was the toughest while Chemistry was easiest amongst the three subjects.
- Calculus and Algebra were some of the most asked topics in mathematics.
- Overall the paper was moderate in terms of difficulty level.
COMEDK UGET 2021 Exam Analysis (Shift – II)
- Mathematics was found to be difficult and time consuming by some of the candidates.
- Mathematical reasoning and Integration topics were asked in mathematics section.
- There were questions from chemical equilibrium and electrochemistry in the chemistry section.
- Overall the paper was easy to moderate in terms of difficulty level.
COMEDK UGET FAQs
COMEDK UGET 2021 FAQs
Ques. When is COMEDK UGET 2021 scheduled for?
Ans. COMEDK UGET 2021 has been conducted on September 14, 2021. Candidates can check COMEDK UGET 2021 Results from September 26, 2021.
Ques. What is COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans. COMEDK UGET is a state level exam conducted annually by COMEDK, to determine candidate’s merit for admission into UG courses for engineering and architecture in Karnataka.
Ques. Who will conduct COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans. COMEDK UGET is managed by the Consortium of Medical, Engineering and Dental of Karnataka(COMEDK).
Ques. Is COMEDK UGET only for the Karnataka students?
Ans. No, COMEDK UGET is open to all India candidates.
Ques. How is KCET different for COMEDK UGET?
Ans. KCET is the state entrance exam and offers admissions to the Govt colleges and private ones too. COMEDK UGET is for admissions to the courses in the private colleges which participate or are members of COMEDK. Moreover, KCET is for Karnataka students only while COMEDK is open to any student from the country.
Ques. How can I apply for the COMEDK UGET exam?
Ans. You can apply for COMEDK UGET 2021 through online mode. Check the application section for more details.
Ques. Can I apply in Medical or Dental College on the basis of COMEDK UGET 2021 Score?
Ans. COMEDK only organizes entrance test for engineering and architecture courses. For admission to Medical and Dental Colleges, you will have to apply for NEET 2021.
Ques. Is COMEDK UGET Score valid for admission into Architecture program?
Ans. The admission to the architecture program will be based on NATA Score. However, candidates will have to fill up the COMEDK UGET 2021 Application form and appear for COMEDK Counselling and seat allotment.
Ques. What is the minimum eligibility for engineering & Architecture course?
Ans. Candidates have to pass 10+2 or any equivalent examination are eligible to apply for COMEDK UGET 2021. Check COMEDK UGET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Ques. Is there a separate COMEDK UGET 2021 application form for engineering & architecture course?
Ans. Yes, you have to fill a different COMEDK UGET 2021 application form for engineering & architecture courses.
Ques. When will the application form for COMEDK UGET 2021 be available?
Ans. COMEDK UGET 2021 application form will be available online from the third week of January 2021 until April 2021.
Ques. Is the registration process for COMEDK UGET done online?
Ans. Yes, COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Form can be filled in online mode only.
Ques. Are the dates different for COMEDK UGET 2021 online and offline applications?
Ans. COMEDK UGET 2021 Application form will be available only in online mode. There is no offline mode for COMEDK UGET 2021 Application Process.
Ques. I made mistakes in my COMEDK UGET 2021 application form. Will there be a correction facility available for the application form of COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans. COMEDK UGET 2021 application form should be filled-in very carefully and all the information must be entered correctly, as COMEDK does not provide any facility for application correction. However, before fee payment and final submission of the application form, you can change the application details and make corrections.
Ques. What is the Application fee for COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans. The application fee for COMEDK UGET application is INR 1200. But if you wish to apply for colleges under ERA Foundation as well, then the fee is INR 2000.
Ques. How can I pay the application fee online?
Ans. You can use net banking/credit card/debit card of any bank to make the payment.
Ques. When is the slot booking for COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans. The slot booking (choosing the preference of exam centre city) will be available while filling the application form. It will be available from the third week of January to the third week of April 2021.
Ques. When can we download our COMEDK UGET 2021 admit card?
Ans. Downloading of COMEDK UGET 2021 Admit Card will be notified on the official website. Students can expect the admit card to be available in the first week of May 2021.
Ques. What is TAT?
Ans. TAT stands for Online Test Admission Ticket. It basically refers to COMEDK Admit card issued to successfully registered candidates.
Ques. Is there any use of COMEDK UGET Admit card after the examination is over?
Ans. Yes, candidates are advised to preserve the TAT till the admission process. COMEDK UGET Admit call will also be required in the counselling process.
Ques. Does COMEDK provide us with Mock Tests for COMEDK UGET preparation?
Ans. Yes, COMEDK will release Mock Tests in the month of February for COMEDK UGET Preparation.
Ques. What is the exam pattern of COMEDK UGET 2021?
Ans. COMEDK UGET is a 3-hour exam that is expected to be held in the second week of May 2021. According to COMEDK UGET Exam Pattern, the question paper will comprise of 180 Multiple Choice Questions from Class 12th syllabus.
Ques. What is the language of COMEDK UEGT question paper?
Ans. The language of COMEDK UGET question paper will be English.
Ques. Does COMEDK have negative marking?
Ans. There will be no negative marking for the incorrect responses in COMEDK UGET.
Ques. What is the syllabus for COMEDK UGET 2021 Examination?
Ans. COMEDK UGET syllabus will consist of the 2nd PUC/Class XII syllabus of mainly three subjects Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Ques. Will COMEDK release the Answer key after the UGET exam?
Ans. Yes, COMEDK will release a provisional & final answer key for the candidates. The provisional answer key can be expected in the third week of May 2021.
Ques. When will the final answer key be published? Can we challenge the Final Answer key?
Ans. The final COMEDK UGET 2021 answer key will be available tentatively in the third week of May 2021. The final answer key cannot be challenged.
Ques. What is COMEDK UGET 2021 Merit List?
Ans. COMEDK UGET Rank List/Merit list will carry the list of candidates who qualify for participating in counselling and seat allotment.
Ques. Is the result or rank card required for COMEDK UGET counselling?
Ans. Yes, you will need COMEDK UGET 2021 Rank Card during the counselling and seat allotment process.
Ques. How is the COMEDK UGET rank decided when two students get the same marks?
Ans. In such a case, tie-breaker or Inter Se Merit will be applied to give ranks to candidates. This means that the ranks of two such candidates will be given in the following order:
- Candidate with the minimum number of errors in Physics, Mathematics and then Chemistry will be given higher rank.
- Then the total combined marks obtained in Physics and Mathematics in COMEDK UGET 2021 exam.
- Then secured scores in Mathematics section.
Finally, if the tie is still not broken then the candidate who is older in age will be allotted a higher rank
Ques. What are the documents required at the time of COMEDK UGET 2021 Counselling?
Ans. Documents Required at the time of COMEDK Counselling are:
- 10th/SSLC Passing Certificate
- 12th/2nd PUC Mark sheet or Passing Certificate
- Printout of the filled Application Form
- Photo ID proof
- COMEDK UGET 2021 TAT Card
- COMEDK UGET 2021 Rank Card
- Demand Draft
- Category Certificate
- NATA Score Card (If Applicable)
Ques. Do we need to carry the Aadhar Card during COMEDK Counselling Procedure?
Ans. Aadhar Card or any other government-approved photo identity card is required as one of the documents for the counselling process.
Ques. What is the eligibility to get admission in B.Arch through COMEDK UGET?
Ans. In order to get a seat in B.Arch course through COMEDK Counselling, you can check the eligibility criteria below
- You should have passed 10+2 with mathematics as a compulsory subject and you should have 50% marks in aggregate in general category and 45% for reserved categories.
- You have to appear for NATA exam and must obtain 80 marks out of 200 marks then you can apply for the application form of counselling.
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.