Haryana LEET or popularly known as LEET is a state-level lateral entry entrance test conducted by the Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES). It provides admission into 2nd year/3rd Semester of B.E./B.Tech programs in various Engineering colleges of Haryana. Candidates who have done a Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc in a relevant discipline are eligible to attempt the exam.
- Haryana LEET Application Forms for admission will be released on October 22, 2021 (tentatively). The application fee will be INR 500 for general and INR 200 for reserved categories.
- Haryana LEET 2021 Inter-Se-Merit List will be released on November 6, 2021(tentatively). Check LEET Results here
Admissions will be granted on inter-se-merit in qualifying exam. LEET Exam comprises of sections namely - Basic Sciences, Electronics Stream Courses, Mechanical Stream Courses and Other Engineering Streams. Haryana LEET Results will be announced online in the form of merit list on both HSTES official website as well as the LEET official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, November 06, 2021 (tentatively).
|Haryana LEET Eligibility||Haryana LEET Admit Card||Haryana LEET Exam Pattern||Haryana LEET Expected Cut off|
LEET 2021 Highlights
|Exam Name||Haryana Lateral Entry Entrance Test (Haryana LEET)|
|Conducting Body||Haryana State Technical Education Society (HSTES)|
|Type||State-Level Entrance Test|
|Courses||Lateral entry into the 2nd year/3rd semester of Undergraduate Engineering Programs|
|Exam Duration||90 Minutes|
|Eligibility||Diploma in Engineering/Technology or B.Sc in a relevant discipline|
|Official Website||http://www.hstes.org.in (for information & result) www.onlinetesthry.gov.in (for application, admit card and result) www.techadmissionhry.gov.in (for online counseling)|
|Application Fee||INR 500 (General Category) INR 200 (all Reserved Categories)|
|Haryana LEET 2021 Help-Desk (Contact No.)||1800-420-2026 (Toll-Free), 9041006228 (Mobile)|
LEET 2021 Important Date
|Availability of LEET Application Form online||October 22, 2021|
|LEET Application Form submission deadline||November 02, 2021|
|Online Verification of documents by authority for confirmation of Merit||October 22 – November 03, 2021|
|Declaration of LEET Inter-se-Merit List||November 06, 2021|
|Submission of Online Counseling Fees and Registration||November 06, 2021|
|LEET 2021 off-campus, online Counseling||November 06 – November 30, 2021|
LEET 2021 Result
LEET 2021 will be announced online on both HSTES official website as well as the LEET official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in, on November 05, 2021 (tentatively) in the form of Merit List. There is no provision for the re-evaluation of result and HSTES will entertain no requests for the same.
To download LEET 2021 Score Card, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the official website and click on the link “Haryana LEET 2021 Results”
- Enter Application Number and DOB.
- The Result will be displayed on the screen.
- Download and print multiple copies of the result
In case of two candidates scoring equal marks, the following tie-break criteria will be adopted by the board:
- Candidates with the higher score in Mathematics will be ranked higher.
- Thereafter, score in Physics will be considered.
- In case the tie persists, an aggregate score of all Engineering subjects of the OLET will be considered.
- The final tie-breaking criteria is age - Older candidate will be given preference over the younger one.
LEET 2021 Counselling
- Candidates need to register online on www.techadmissionshry.gov.in to take part in LEET online counseling and deposit the requisite counseling fee of INR 500 (for all candidates) through either online or offline mode.
- Candidates must also submit their choice of programs and colleges in accordance with the eligibility criteria specified by HSTES. The fee structure of various self-financing technical institutions is available on the website www.techeduhry.gov.in. LEET Counseling Process is expected to commence from July 2021. In total 124 engineering colleges are expected to take part in the seat allotment process.
- Two sessions of counselling will be held for Govt. / Govt. Aided / University Department and 75% seats of Self Financing Institutes. After this, no session shall be held.
LEET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must meet the eligibility guidelines issued by HSTES before applying online. The basic LEET 2021 eligibility criteria to apply for the LEET 2021 is mentioned below:
- 3-years Diploma in Engineering/Technology from Haryana State Board of Technical Education (HSBTE) or any equivalent board, with a minimum aggregate score of 45% (42.75% marks for SC candidates)
- B.Sc. Degree from a recognized university with a minimum aggregate score of 45% (42.75 % marks for SC candidates) and studied Mathematics as a compulsory subject in the 10+2 level, provided that these candidates should clear Engineering graphics or Engineering Drawing subjects of Engineering 1st year simultaneously along with the 2nd year subjects.
- Kashmiri migrants are considered a special category in case of LEET and these candidates must present the migration certificate in original, at the time of document verification, duly signed by a competent authority.
- Candidates whose annual family income is less than 6 lacs, can claim reservation under the Tuition Fee Waiver scheme, and must present the relevant income certificate, at the time of document verification, duly signed by a competent authority.
LEET 2021 Application Form
Haryana LEET 2021 Application Form will be available from April 30, 2021 until May 24, 2021 (tentatively) at the official website. The steps involved in filling the LEET 2021 Application Form are:
- Select the desired program and enter personal details like Name, DOB, Father/Mother’s name, Academic Details, Address Details, Contact Details etc. to complete registration.
- Pick 2 test centers and 2 test slots in order of preference.
- Upload a recent passport-size photo and specimen signature in JPEG format (not exceeding 30 KB and 20 KB file sizes respectively).
- Submit application fee online or offline (e-challan).
- A copy of duly-filled LEET 2021 Application Form along with a unique application number, is generated.
- Candidates should obtain a printout of this filled-in Application Form for future reference.
The steps are elaborated below:
Note: Applicants claiming reservation under KM or TFW categories needs to send a copy of the filled in application form, proof of application fee payment, supporting document towards reservation status, and academic certificates to HSTES, Bays No. 7-12, Sector-4, Panchkula, before the submission deadline.
There will no provision for making corrections in LEET Application Form at later stages. All the details should be therefore carefully furnished and verified before submitting the form.
LEET 2021 Application Fee
|Reserved Category (SC/BC/PH/FF/TFW/KM/Female Candidate)||INR 200|
The Application Fees for LEET 2021 can be paid using either online or offline modes.
- Online Fees payment can be completed through the integrated payment gateway via Debit/Credit Cards or Net Banking.
- In order to pay the application fee through offline mode, take a print of the e-challan from the website, and pay cash at any nearest branch of Axis Bank or Punjab National Bank.
LEET 2021 Admit Card
Applicants can download their Admit Cards from the official website www.onlinetesthry.gov.in expectantly mid-May 2021 onwards. On the day of exam, candidates are required to carry in person two printouts of the LEET 2021 Admit Card, attested copies of applicants’ passport-size photo and one valid Photo ID proof to the exam center.
Steps to download LEET 2021 Admit Card online are:
- Visit the official website and find the link “Haryana LEET 2021 Admit Card”
- Enter Application Number and DOB.
- The Admit Card is displayed on the screen.
- Check details printed on the Admit card and print multiple copies of the same.
LEET 2021 Exam Centers
Haryana LEET Exam will be organized at 12 centers across the state, in three shifts in each center, for the convenience of applicants. The number of centers or shifts will be increased or decreased depending on the number of applicants. Candidates can specify their choice of test center and shifts while filling LEET application form.
Given below are the addresses of exam centers across the states:
|University Library, Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra||Deenbandhu Chhotu Ram Univ. of Sc. & Tech., Murthal, Sonepat|
|Deptt. Of Engg. & Tech., Maharishi Dayanand University, Rohtak||Govt. Polytechnic, Hisar|
|University Computer & Informatics Centre, GJU of Sc. & Tech., Hisar||Govt. Polytechnic, Ambala|
|YMCA University of Science & Technology, Faridabad.||Govt. Polytechnic, Manesar|
|Govt. Polytechnic, Nilokheri||Indira Gandhi University, Meerpur, Rewari|
|Govt. Polytechnic, Sonepat||Seth Jai Parkash Polytechnic, Damla, Yamunanagar|
LEET 2021 Exam Pattern
LEET 2021 is an online, objective-MCQ type examination. The paper is split into 4 sections, posing questions to test technical knowledge and basic sciences.
LEET Exam Pattern highlights are tabulated below:
Type of Questions
+1 for each Correct Answer, No Negative Marking
Section A- Basic Sciences (25 questions)
Section B- Electronic Stream Courses (25 questions)
Section C- Mechanical Stream Courses (20 questions)
Section D- Other Stream Courses (20 questions)
Subjects and topics included in LEET 2021 exam pattern for each section:
- Section A: Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics as well as Communication Skills and General Awareness.
- Section B: Elements of Electrical Engineering, Elements of Electronics Engineering, and Elements of Computer Engineering.
- Section C: Elements of Mechanical Engineering, Elements of Production Engineering/Manufacturing Processes, and Elements of Auto Engineering.
- Section D: Engineering disciplines of Civil, Textile, Chemical/ Printing, Ceramic, Food Technology, and Others including Agriculture, Architecture, Fashion Designing, and Technology.
Recommended Books for LEET 2021
Given below is an indicative list of books that candidates can refer to.
LEET (Objective-Type) For Haryana
Vaneet Singh and Gurmeet Singh
Guide to LEET (Lateral Entry Entrance Test)
Lateral Entry to Engineer Degree (B.E./B. Tech) Exam Guide: Entrance Exam
Ramesh Publishing House
*The article might have information for the previous academic years, which will be updated soon subject to the notification issued by the University/College.